It all started with a random e-mail from another college about their summer program.
It ended with me spending 5 weeks and counting at Carnegie Mellon learning from how to program to building electrical systems and boolean logic.
So was it worth it?
A whole summer spent as well as thousands of dollars.
Gained two bookfuls of knowledge as well as a newfound independence.
However, I wonder everyday why the hell am I even here?
Almost everyone else here is an incoming senior, has taken at least AP Calculas BC, etc. etc. To make things worse the class average for Electrical and Computer Engineering is a mere D not even a 71!!?!? and Programming is only slightly better.... I feel extremely stupid...even more than before...get owned by Mrs. Fierro...then again for the summer. And after all this over I get to work on my summer assignments and go back to school. FUN FUN FUN.
0 comments:
Post a Comment